jueves, 20 de mayo de 2010

complicated

COMPLICATED
by Avril Lavigne

Uh huh, life's like this.
Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is.
'Cause life's like this.
Uh huh, uh huh that's the way it is.

Chill out, what are you for?
back, it's all been done before.
And if you could only let it be,
You will see.
I like you the way you are,
When we're driving in your car,
And you're talking to me
But you've become.

Somebody else round everyone else.
You're watching your back
Like you can't .
You're trying to be cool,
You look like a to me.
Tell me.

Why you have to go and make things
So complicated?
I see, the way you're acting
Like you're somebody else
Gets me .
Life's like this you.
And you fall and you and you break.
And you take what you get
And you turn it into .
And promise me
I'm never gonna find you fake it.
No, no, no.

You come over unannounced,
like you're something else.
Where you are and where it's at, you see.
You're making me
Laugh out when you your pose.
Take off all your preppy clothes.
You know you're not anyone
When you've become.

Score:

74%

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario